Double yolk x2

Pics
Clyde is still going.

I thought the bottom yolk would go bad and take out Clyde also, but now I see veins even in lower parts. IDK He is just going, it is all I know.
I had asked about Bonnie and whether or not Clyde would absorb Bonnie if she was gone, @gimmie birdies posted these.
My confusion, she mentioned both shadows moving? LoL, it's me that's slow, I misunderstood. I know absolutely nothing about incubation but y'all are teaching me 🙂

A story To explain how slow I am:

I’m in Atlanta, it was the first of April 20+ years ago, and they were digging up downtown ATL to get ready for the Olympics. The radio station was broadcasting that they had just dug up some sort of dinosaur bones! In Atlanta!! So exciting!!! So instead of going to work I drove downtown to see…

It was April 1st. I’m literally the biggest dumbass on the planet…

I’m in Atlanta, it was the first of April 20+ years ago, and they were digging up downtown ATL to get ready for the Olympics. The radio station was broadcasting that they had just dug up some sort of dinosaur bones! In Atlanta!! So exciting!!! So instead of going to work I drove downtown to see…

It was before my kids were born, to this day when they do something unbelievably stupid I say to myself “Remember when you drove downtown to see the dinosaur bones? Give them a break!”

It was before my kids were born, to this day when they do something unbelievably stupid I say to myself “Remember when you drove downtown to see the dinosaur bones? Give them a break!”
It's wonderful when we can laugh AT ourselves, :lol: I laugh at myself ALL the time. 🤣

That’s awesome though 🤣

🤣🤣 Thanks, I feel much better now!
And I probably would've gone downtown too! 😯🤣

It's wonderful when we can laugh AT ourselves, :lol: I laugh at myself ALL the time. 🤣
Laughing at myself is what keeps me young, no one else seems to think I’m funny ☹️
🤣🤣 Thanks, I feel much better now!
And I probably would've gone downtown too! 😯🤣
I should add I wasn’t the only one that fell for it, in fact as I recall the radio hosts got in trouble for their little prank 🙂

Back
Top Bottom