Double Yolker Day 17 And Alive!

Help name the twins!

• Total voters
This is the size of the egg. I think it’s pretty big. And i have heard people say that they wouldn’t grow properly? Well I know I have to account for more space being taken up but on day five they were the most developed and then on day 10 they were gorgeously developed and they seemed to interact with one another like how twins would. And tonight I will candle again and put in the hatcher. I will take photos as well. I just think that they look very healthy which I wouldn’t have expected. Also if they hatch,:fl, I wonder if they will form a special bond?

Attachments

• C085FE9E-2694-4158-8D27-5D7D2902B4D5.jpeg
    C085FE9E-2694-4158-8D27-5D7D2902B4D5.jpeg
    322.8 KB · Views: 77
I’ve assisted chicks before and have some experience on knowing what to do and when to do it. I’m hoping they will try to pip on their own. I kind of have a game plan. If I don’t get any pips but if they break through the air cell I will use a sterilized screw and put a hole on the big end and one on the other end to insure air flow and know that both has air and then we wait to make sure yolk is absorbed and ready. I’m just worried one will be ready to come out and the other one won’t be. Also I have coconut oil to keep everything hydrated and fresh.

They seemed both equal and their heads were facing the same direction last time I remember and they were kinda holding one another it seemed. I will candle tonight. It’s day 17, I usually do 18 but I’m afraid it might be too dark to tell anything at all. So I’m going to have to try to tonight. I’ll try to take a video it might turn out better than a photo. I just gotta wait for it to be dark outside!

Back
Top Bottom