Downsizing and selling 10 of my Buff Brahma Bantams

toomanypeeps

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jul 31, 2011
I have a nice pair of Buff Brahma bantams with their chicks from this spring( 5 mo. roo, 5-2 mo. old babies) and an unrelated 5 mo. old pair. I am not sure the sex of the chicks. No shipping, but can meet from Hagerstown to Frederick, MD. Picks available.

Sorry I have not sent pics...my camera is missing in action. Went on a field trip with my kids and we haven't seen it since. As far as lines. I have no idea. I simply bought my breeders from a couple at the Md Poultry Fanciers Show in Frederick. I was just looking for a nice breed that handles the cold well. I fell in love with the Brahmas and the rest is history. I don't know the name of the folks, but they have been there every year that I have attended working the food stand. My unrelated 2 came from McMurray this spring as I wanted an outcross. I am not a show person...just a looker. To my uneducated eye my older rooster is nice and stocky with a broad head and very vibrant color. The hen also has a broad head and a lovely personality. She is a terrific mommy. Their older son looks just like his dad and the younger roo from McMurray is taller and lighter bodied, but still a good looking bird . The McMurray hen is still maturing and looking nicer every day. It was my intention to keep my original pair and the new pair...I have decided peace in the home is more important so I am selling all of my Brahmas and letting my kids keep their birds. Let me know if you have any more questions. Oops, I almost forgot. I am not going to Ohio. I am a homeschool mom of 4, no time for long road trips yet.

Back
Top Bottom