Dr. Sanjay Gupta

JetBlack

Songster
9 Years
Apr 19, 2010
Coeur d'Alene, ID
I'm sure he's a good doctor and all, but his name sounds just like the sound my cat makes when she throws up.

It's like a cheer. "Gupta Gupta Gupta".

On that topic....

I designed an alarm clock that is impossible to sleep through. It's the sound of a cat throwing up, next to the bed.

or a child.

That little hiccup sound right before they let loose (in the middle of the night in the middle of my bed) has me wide awake and out of the bed in 0.003 seconds flat.

My husband is not so attuned and has been slimed by all the kids over the years.
lau.gif

Quote:
Ewwww. I used to think being spit on would be the worst thing... clearly I was very wrong. Milk-barf has to be worse.

My cat used to sleep, with his belly pressed against my back. He'd wake up and sneeze all down my back. I could feel the exact pattern of the sneeze. You know how they put their head down and sort of shake it back and forth, while they sneeze? Spreads it around really well.

Quote:
Ewwww. I used to think being spit on would be the worst thing... clearly I was very wrong. Milk-barf has to be worse.

My cat used to sleep, with his belly pressed against my back. He'd wake up and sneeze all down my back. I could feel the exact pattern of the sneeze. You know how they put their head down and sort of shake it back and forth, while they sneeze? Spreads it around really well.

whats worse is a cat that dribbles in your hair while your sleeping.... ewwwwwww.... or just giving him a scratch behind the ear and end up with a face covered in cat snot...
sickbyc.gif
every time he wakes up he sneezes! Ick!

Quote:

gig.gif
My ds loves to hold our ferret up on his shoulder, then I walk over and touch noses with her. I did that one day, and she sneezed all over my face.
sickbyc.gif

Quote:

gig.gif
My ds loves to hold our ferret up on his shoulder, then I walk over and touch noses with her. I did that one day, and she sneezed all over my face.
sickbyc.gif

Maybe they're like opossums and that's how they say "I love you". Or is it hedgehogs?

Nothing like waking up in the morning and stepping in cold, wet cat puke...
And sometimes if your wearing socks and you dont know it right away...and you track it all through the house...
barnie.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom