Drafting a Right to Farm Bill

Wifezilla

Positively Ducky
11 Years
Oct 2, 2008
Colorado
I am contemplating writing my State Senator encouraging the implementation of a right to farm bill to hopefully head off some of the sneaky junk coming down the pike.

If you were to write a letter to your Senator, what would you include? What is some wording you think is important?

Any ideas? Suggestions?

Last edited:
I would use the depression (BIG one) for an example of how it saved lives, communities and towns when everyone started taking responsibility for some of their own food.. It's healthier, safer, it brings families back together...

Oh, how I wish we would start electing people who were for the people and not the government..

This particular Senator is a scrappy thing...LOL

It is a big no no to collect rainwater here. She sponsored a law allowing farms to collect and use it. There is still paperwork and other garbage involved, but in this area, it was a big deal.

So, I think this is a cause she might be interested in championing.

Dear Senator,

I'd like the right to grow stuff like 'maters and such in my home garden. I don't want anybody telling me I hafta use some chemicals. If I give some of the bounty away to friends and neighbors, I don't want anybody else all up in muh bidness.

Thanks,

Chicken and 'Mater Crazy in St. H

ps, medicinal MJ too. Thanks!

yuckyuck.gif

Back
Top Bottom