Drawing your photos! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
You are amazing! I only have one pic on here of my girl, but if you feel like it I would love to see her in one of your awesome drawings! No need for the extra flowers etc, they're just in the only pic I have. Again - even if you can't get to her - you're an amazing artist!
View attachment 2840670
Thank you!!! ❤️

I will get to her after the other photos, I draw in order, from the first person who posts a picture. Once I have drawn at least one photo for the member, I move on. If there is extra time, I will draw more for the same members. But for now, its one per member 😊

Thank you!!! ❤️

I will get to her after the other photos, I draw in order, from the first person who posts a picture. Once I have drawn at least one photo for the member, I move on. If there is extra time, I will draw more for the same members. But for now, its one per member 😊
Well then I suppose it's good that I only have one! Thank you!!!

Yeah! If you really really do, I can ship eggs lol... I don't think Angel is laying now though. She might be.
Maybe if one of my polishes go broody next spring?😏 Which I mean two of them already cluck while just walking around sometimes! And one does it in the nest box!🤪 That would be so fun!! Then we could do a hatch-a-long! I want some PJ crosses!🙈 Now you’ve got me hoping and dreaming!🤣❤️

Hello! I am again looking for photos of your chickens to draw! It was a lot of fun and practice on my part. Here are the rules...

1.) I will choose at least one picture per member to draw. So if I have already drawn one for a specific member, I could still draw more, but I will focus on other members first.
2.) No bearded chickens or ones with muffs (sorry!) That being said, if you do have a bearded bird that I could draw (silkies mainly), then I will!
3.) No chicks, only grown birds.
4.) Looking for high quality photos, but its not THAT technical.
5.) Face pictures are the BEST, otherwise, I may crop your photo.

I think that is about it! ❤️ Thanks for your time!

First picture is a perfect picture that I would love to draw! The rest are some other pictures I have done in my previous thread. :)
Can I submit a non-chicken? I.e. a cow? Should be easier than a chicken - no feathers!!! <3

This is Moo (Our very beloved pet that sadly died last year)

20200508_111618.jpg

This is MooMoo (Moo's daughter - Hubby is unimaginative with names LOL)

MooMooFace  800x1000.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom