Dream come true

Wineart

Chirping
5 Years
Apr 16, 2015
San Jose, CA.
Day 1- Frango, Kris, Pedro, Destructo, and Blossom have arrived! I love them dearly! They have unique personalities!

Last edited:
Blossom is a Buff Orpington. I think she is the oldest of the 5. Maybe she is 7-10 days. I'm not sure. She is the friendliest and is very confident. She always comes to greet me.

Destructo is named by my 19 yr old son. Lol. I call her Dee. She is an Astralorp. I think she could be the youngest. She is much more timid than the others.[QUOTE="ChookRanger, post: 15236795, member: 0"]Hello and welcome, I love the names, what kind of chicks are they?
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Kris is Kris Kringle (her name may change). Their coop and some items like books etc was a xmas present from my husband. Hence, her name. Kris is a Rhode Island Red. She likes to sleep a lot.

Kris passed away today ;-(

Last edited:

This is Frango. She was named by my oldest son and his girlfriend. They like Portuguese. Hence the Portuguese name for chixken....Frango. ;-) she is the second most friendly. She is an Americauna.

This is Pedro. My husband Pedro named her. Her middle name is Egg-a-hen-yo after his middle name Eugenio. Hahahaha. Anyways, she is a golden wing Wyandotte. Blossom likes to push Pedro around a bit. Lol

Where did you order them from? I'm new to chickens and I would like a mixed flock as well but I seem to have to order 15 at a time and I'm only interested in acquiring 3-5 to start with...
I'm very jealous of you right now!! Those chicks look adorable and I love the names!!

Back
Top Bottom