Dream Journal!

Pampered chicken girl

🎶My angels and demons at war with myself🎶
Premium Feather Member
Apr 10, 2022
Hi everyone! Here you can post about what you dreamed and what it means if you believe in that stuff! Have fun and dream away!

This sounds like an interesting idea!

Last night I had a nightmare. I tried to kill myself (I had tried to do that a few days ago). Anyways, in my dream, I was easily persuaded by a voice telling me that I was useless, a burden, and that instead of sharing the gospel, I was turning people away from the good news. I was so easily persuaded by the voice, and I gave into the fear…

I woke up at 3am in a cold sweat.

I don’t really believe in dream meanings, but this was something based off of a real even for me that happened on Monday, which I think was the devil, since I’ve been so close to God, trying to pull me away.

Anyways, that got kind of depressing.

On a more cheerful note, I once had a dream of a pink fluffy unicorn monster who befriended me, and we went around leaving pink fluffy clouds everywhere.

Last night I had a nightmare. I tried to kill myself (I had tried to do that a few days ago). Anyways, in my dream, I was easily persuaded by a voice telling me that I was useless, a burden, and that instead of sharing the gospel, I was turning people away from the good news. I was so easily persuaded by the voice, and I gave into the fear…

I don’t really believe in dream meanings, but this was something based off of a real even for me that happened on Monday, which I think was the devil, since I’ve been so close to God, trying to pull me away.

On a more cheerful note, I once had a dream of a pink fluffy unicorn monster who befriended me, and we went around leaving pink fluffy clouds everywhere.
Oh no! That's a bad nightmare! Sending hugs :hugs:hugs:hugs

Are you kidding...you must be doing some great things if you are having "scare tactic" dreams like that! Rebuke those and press on! ❤

This sounds like you replaying some familial/societial expectations out in your dream. Of course it could be the man down under, but it also might be someone close to you that should consider judging not lest they be...

Back
Top Bottom