Dreaming of Spring Gardening in the Middle of a Wisconsin winter part 2

Pics
😇😇😇😇.

Hmmmm I look all kinds of innocent 🤔. Must be a glitch....
I see in your signature you are clearly an enabler of chicken math, hence I must come to believe you are also a plant and flower enabler. It's all of course speculation at this point. :lau

I forgot I have these iris. I think they are a Japanese iris. They grow in a clump.

View attachment 2014923

Japanese or siberian......pretty either way!

I see in your signature you are clearly an enabler of chicken math, hence I must come to believe you are also a plant and flower enabler. It's all of course speculation at this point. :lau

I consulted the magic 8 ball. It said "chances are good"....whatever THAT means. 🤨

I was forced by law to include that "warning" lest the innocent be corrupted without warning. :gigOh they will still be corrupted.....they have been warned.

If I see any DAMP ground here I have to shut off the main water supply! If I see a swamp....It means the "Big Thompson" river has rerouted.......
That "river" gets quotes because 10 months of the year one could wade across it without getting their knees wet. 😒 Not much of a river.....
We have clay, so drainage can be poor, especially in spring, or years we get a lot of rain. So standing water here a lot until it dries out, than hard cracked ground. It's always a mystery what we will have each year here. You sound like a desert where you live?

We have clay, so drainage can be poor, especially in spring, or years we get a lot of rain. So standing water here a lot until it dries out, than hard cracked ground. It's always a mystery what we will have each year here. You sound like a desert where you live?

THEY say we are semi-arid......if that means dry as baby powder then THEY are right.
Technically we do get snow in winter and a few showers in spring. Summer though......nothing.....fall....nothing.
They consider it a big rain if we see 1/4".

We hit dry cracked ground before June is out. Then highs in the 90-110 range until mid September. Everything bakes.

THEY say we are semi-arid......if that means dry as baby powder then THEY are right.
Technically we do get snow in winter and a few showers in spring. Summer though......nothing.....fall....nothing.
They consider it a big rain if we see 1/4".

We hit dry cracked ground before June is out. Then highs in the 90-110 range until mid September. Everything bakes.
I guess this means I won't be visiting you any time soon. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom