Drowning Chicks I need some Advice…

It's possible you could have a leak from the water reservoir into the base. If your RCOM50 is like the RCOM20, there is a tube that connects the left and right water reservoirs. Take it apart and fill just one reservoir slowly - water should flow through the tube and into the second reservoir, there should be no leaks into the base. Check the tube as well as both reservoirs. The larger base area that's under the turning plate should always be dry.
I’ll try this thank you

Your picture looks like they're all completely upright. They need to be tilted over ... unless I'm missing something?

Why did you decide not to use the rcom automated turning? IMO it's a great system and works very well
These are shipped eggs. I am following the file on shipped eggs incubated in upright cartons and turned around the rim of the cut down cartons.

I am using distilled we don’t even drink this Florida yellow water it’s gross 🤮
Considering the humidity issues, you might try using NO water.

It sounds like the incubator is supposed to manage the humidity, but you suspect it might be doing it wrong. But the incubator should not be able to raise humidity if it has no water to work with!

Of course you could still have problems from your humid climate, but at least you would know the incubator is not making it worse.

Considering the humidity issues, you might try using NO water.

It sounds like the incubator is supposed to manage the humidity, but you suspect it might be doing it wrong. But the incubator should not be able to raise humidity if it has no water to work with!

Of course you could still have problems from your humid climate, but at least you would know the incubator is not making it worse.
I agree with that I’ll try it

Back
Top Bottom