Drunk turkey

Welcome! :welcome

:frow

Glad you decided to join.

Is there a way you could get at least pictures of what it looks like? Or even better, a video?
I can’t figure out the video but if I had a email address I could send it. Locked him up by himself

Upload the video to a video hosting site such as YouTube. There are others, I believe that Vimeo and Facebook will also host videos. Follow the directions on your chosen host site to get it posted there.

Once you have the video uploaded to the host site, copy the URL. Paste the URL into the message box here on BYC and click on Post reply. BYC will do the rest.
Upload the video to a video hosting site such as YouTube. There are others, I believe that Vimeo and Facebook will also host videos. Follow the directions on your chosen host site to get it posted there.

Once you have the video uploaded to the host site, copy the URL. Paste the URL into the message box here on BYC and click on Post reply. BYC will do the rest.

Did you see the video. He is the same this morning

Maybe some kind of infection making him not able to walk, see, or hear well.
Check his body parts to see if there are any signs of infection.
If he's eating and drinking, he should be fine until the pros give real advice.

He is strutting and fighting with the 2 other gobblers. What could I do to try and get rid of that if that is what it is
That is a good possibility of what is wrong. My guess is that he got hit hard on the head affecting his equilibrium. Probably one of those deals to sit and wait and see what happens. He appears to have a good appetite.

Back
Top Bottom