"DRY INCUBATION"

I'm on day 17 trying this dry incubation hatch; first time. Humidity has fluctuated 30%-45%. Going into lockdown tomorrow and bumping to 65-70%. Have 16 shipped eggs and 15 barnyard mix of my own. *fingers crossed for a descent hatch rate*

fl.gif

I'm interested to see how many of your shipped eggs hatch - I'm also doing a dry hatch (30-36%) with shipped eggs..... keep us posted!

My shipped eggs are from the same shipment. I have 5/11 (45%) on my isbars and 2/4 (50%) on my Barnevelders. Another barnevelder was just pipping as I was leaving for work this morning. So with any luck that one will be out when I get home and make 75% hatch rate for them. Today will be starting day 23 in the incubator. I usually take out at day 23, but may go another 24 hours.

My shipped eggs are from the same shipment. I have 5/11 (45%) on my isbars and 2/4 (50%) on my Barnevelders. Another barnevelder was just pipping as I was leaving for work this morning. So with any luck that one will be out when I get home and make 75% hatch rate for them. Today will be starting day 23 in the incubator. I usually take out at day 23, but may go another 24 hours.

Up to 75% for my Barnevelders and 55% for my isbars for shipped eggs using "dry" method. My own barnyard mix, I had 13/15 hatch.

Back
Top Bottom