Dry stuffing feed

Brian55

Hatching
Jun 15, 2022
Good afternoon all,

My name is Brian and I am getting rid of 25 cases of dry Pepperidge Farm stuffing. I can’t put it the stores. Please let me know if you want some/all. I live in Richlandtown/Quakertown.

Good afternoon all,

My name is Brian and I am getting rid of 25 cases of dry Pepperidge Farm stuffing. I can’t put it the stores. Please let me know if you want some/all. I live in Richlandtown/Quakertown.
If it's older stock that's not gone bad, people could always moisten it and add some of it to some wet feed to help rehydrate their flocks in the summer's heat. I'm just giving an idea in case someone near you would want to take them off your hand's for that purpose.

If it's older stock that's not gone bad, people could always moisten it and add some of it to some wet feed to help rehydrate their flocks in the summer's heat. I'm just giving an idea in case someone near you would want to take them off your hand's for that purpose.
It has not gone bad it’s dry bread. We are getting the newer stuffing in August for the Thanksgiving season.

Back
Top Bottom