D'uccle and Booted Bantams- ENDS DEC. 15th!

Dpyskaty325

Chirping
May 14, 2018
Buffalo NY
Hi everyone! Contest for the best d'uccle and/or booted bantam. All APA varieties can be shown. Please be sure to say what variety, category, and op. name. Any amount of entries allowed. Winners get bragging rights.

Categories:
Cockerel- Less than a year male
Cock- More than a year male
Pullet- Less than a year female
Hen- More than a year female

Have fun!

DSCN0203.JPG

just a Tractor Supply Booted Bantam, Maybe it has some whiskers and its a Duccle. I really am not overly concerned since I do not show birds. She is about 1 year old in this picture. Her name is Ms Fluffington, she was murdered by a Raccoon shortly after this picture. Raccoon figured out how to unlock the coop... now the coop has a big even stone that I put in front of the door raccoons are not strong enough to move it. And it easier for me to lift than the locking spring was to work

View attachment 1609377
just a Tractor Supply Booted Bantam, Maybe it has some whiskers and its a Duccle. I really am not overly concerned since I do not show birds. She is about 1 year old in this picture. Her name is Ms Fluffington, she was murdered by a Raccoon shortly after this picture. Raccoon figured out how to unlock the coop... now the coop has a big even stone that I put in front of the door raccoons are not strong enough to move it. And it easier for me to lift than the locking spring was to work
Beautiful :love It does seem like she had a little bit of a beard.

The overall winner is Ms. Fluffington, a mille hen from compost king! I liked her spangling, and the well defined diamond shapes on her feather tips with a good proportion of black to white to slaty buff.

Honorable Mention goes to Buddy the roo who has very nice saddle feathers and a good beard.

Thanks to everyone that entered! Love to see a wonderfu breed represented by nice birds.:thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom