d'Uccle Breeders?

MisFitzFarm

In the Brooder
6 Years
Nov 19, 2013
Hello all!
I am searching for show quality d'Uccle breeders, as I would love to add some new varieties and start some new breeding programs. I am looking for Grays (though I know very few if any people breed these, or at least I don't have any breeders in my area), Blacks, Blues, Buffs, Blue Mille Fleur, Golden Neck, Mille Fleur, Mottled/Blue Mottled, Porcelain, Self Blue and White. I already breed Mille Fleur and Mottled/Blue Mottled, however I would like to add some other high quality birds to these flocks. If you are interested in selling any of these, I am interested in buying either eggs or live birds from an NPPA certified seller. However, if you are selling any of these I would greatly appreciate photos of the breeding flock or the individual birds being sold, as I am very picky of what I add to my flocks. Thank you for looking at this, and if you have any of these d'Uccle varieties for sale, I would be very interested in buying, so please feel free to contact me. Thank you and happy holidays!
~MisFitzFarm

Back
Top Bottom