d'Uccle color genetics

Pics
If you breed pure Millie fluer color, you won't get other colors ... Unless there is a genetic cross back a generation or so...

What color would you get if you breed a Porcelain D'uccle to a White D'uccle? Im very interested in doing this because i have a roo and hen that i want to breed together but i want to know what the color will be any answer/idea?

According to the chicken calculator (kippenjungle.nl)vblack unicolor•E Split: white(rec.) lavender pied/mottled I personally don't know, but I am interested in the genetics of the d'Uccle and learning.

This is a great thread! I'm so confused though, lol. I bred my millie fleur d'uccle to a white d'uccle and got this guy. .. no idea. .

He's 12 weeks old, and I guess not a real color. .

I think if you bred a Porcelain to a white you will get a mix of both, but the whites will have to much color and the porcelains will have washed out colors....
they arent like Labradore dogs where you will get all three true colors... you just get washed out or to much color, in my experience....

This is a great thread! I'm so confused though, lol. I bred my millie fleur d'uccle to a white d'uccle and got this guy. .. no idea. .

He's 12 weeks old, and I guess not a real color. .
correct... you didnt get a mix of good colors, you ended up with a mess of all the colors, wrong undercoat, etc.... (although still a nice looking bird...) :)

Back
Top Bottom