D'Uccle colors?

Mary Of Exeter

Songster
10 Years
Apr 10, 2009
Rowan County, NC
What are all the colors of d'Uccles? Whether they're actually accepted, or just a stabilized color waiting for acception. The reason I ask is, I have a pair of your typical mille fleurs. Well, the rooster isn't exactly the most dominant little guy, so I hatched out some weird looking colors. Almost all of the d'Uccles I hatched out have the right traits - little puff cheeks and muffed feet. Only one or two don't have a beard, but still have some feathers on the feet if nothing else. I know they're mixes, but they look pretty at the moment, and I'll keep them to breed with my pure pair. Might just end up with some neato coloring while improving their type
smile.png

I know there is:
Mille Fleur
Blue Mille Fleur
Porcelain
Golden Neck
B/B/S
B/B/S Mottled

Am I missing anything?

I'll post pics of my little chicks ASAP so you guys can help me with *possible* colors they might turn out to be. I know I have one or two blacks, which is easy to pick out
lol.png

Right now i am working on a project of frizzled d'uccles
my colors are
milli fleur, porcelain and lavender
and my frizzle cochin b is red.

so far the babys are comeing out
milli -frizzled and smooth
black
black gold milli

Last edited:
Very cool
smile.png
Some of mine could potentially turn out frizzled as well, since I have a frizzle cochin mix in there.

I think it'd be very pretty to make some red D'uccles!

Whelp, no frizzle d'uccles here.

But, here's my funky colored little boogers. Can you guys help me guess what color they'll be? I think the second may be some kind of silver laced color.

Bird 1
6-15-10%20033.jpg

Bird 2
6-15-10%20035.jpg

6-15-10%20040.jpg

Back
Top Bottom