Duck Breed?

You'll hear yes and no, lol... my friend has a flock of them though and adores them... keep interacting with them and use treats to keep them coming up to you and you should be fine... :)

Thanks! They are great so far :) these are my khakis I'm wondering genders

All domestic ducks, except Muscovies, are derived from Mallards... :)

Around 6-8 weeks or so... some girls *can* quack earlier...

Ahh I see! Thanks! I'm new to ducks lol, I have the four; two khakis one pekin and one Welsh harlequin. I'm used to raising turkeys lol I have 5 and two new poults I just got today :)

I love turkeys they are my favorite! Four black Spanish two hens two toms they are three months old, one chocolate tom he's a year old, and then today I got two blue slates waiting to see genders :) turkeys are probably my favorite

Nice! My tom is Midnight Moon *I think* and 2 Narragansetts (1 carries grey gene) and used to have 2 bronzes that I sold off, but some of their eggs are in this too... :fl for an Oregon Gray...

Nice! My tom is Midnight Moon *I think* and 2 Narragansetts (1 carries grey gene) and used to have 2 bronzes that I sold off, but some of their eggs are in this too... :fl for an Oregon Gray...

Aww awesome! Looks like I found someone else who adores turkeys like me! They make GREAT pets! Except my full grown chocolate tom is very aggressive and if I even step foot in his pen he will attack the crap out of me! Not sure how to stop him? :/

Back
Top Bottom