Duck diapers

I am desperate here if anyone can help i have a duckling with a slipped tendon an went to the vet an vet said there is nothing she can do for her so i decided to keep her in the house an i am goin to make her a duck wheel chair so she is not confined in the bin i have her in but i want to get some duck diapers for her so i can let her out of her bin. I also need to get duck shoes to have on hand in emergency situations. Any help would be appreciated.

I am desperate here if anyone can help i have a duckling with a slipped tendon an went to the vet an vet said there is nothing she can do for her so i decided to keep her in the house an i am goin to make her a duck wheel chair so she is not confined in the bin i have her in but i want to get some duck diapers for her so i can let her out of her bin. I also need to get duck shoes to have on hand in emergency situations. Any help would be appreciated.

If you are still in the market for duck diapers we make them. They can be purchased on our website at www.SewSammi.com

Let me know if you have any questions or need any help =)

Back
Top Bottom