Duck diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks..for the help. I think we found some birthday presents too on indoorducks.com, My daughter loves it.
smile.png

Im not sure about out of country calls, but the number is (773) 680-3825 (DUCK!) lol. Hopefully that helps... I accidentally told someone the other day the wrong area code... But that is it for sure... Not sure if it's different as Ive never called the US from outside the US.

But feel free to work with me through pms!

Netti,
I bet you are swamped with orders. Especially when we talk about them more people order them. I ordered three. A Navy,a maroon/burgundy and a patterned one. My real life name is Kara. I am super glad business is good for you! I am still using the ones I have so I am just fine until they get here so no worries.

Quote:
My names Nic BTW, and this will be my first time having diapers so you may not be so anxious because you can have then inside right this moment! BUUUT on the other hand I HAVENT! soooo...IM very EXCITED!

Nic,
There is nothing like having your duck sitting next to you on the couch! Or on your lap. I love it and am pretty sure they do too. I am excited for you! I have got putting them on down to a science. If you need tips when you get them let me know.

Quote:
Ok Thank you so much for the gesture, and i looked at the designe for a while so i know how to put it on, IF the duck would stay still so i may need some tips about getting them calm, cuz hes still not COMPLETELEY calm around me, he is still skiddish A LITTLE! thanks though and ill probably hit you up on that offer about the tips!

Please keep private issues private. This is not the place to bring off site drama.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom