Duck Diapers

herdmamma

Hatching
May 23, 2015
hi im new to the group and have been looking for duck diapers. It seems all the posts ive read regarding them are old and the product no longer produced. Is there anywhere new to buy duck diapers

As far as I know there are at least two sellers of the product on the BYC Buy,sell,trade forum - listed under "everything else for sale." You do need 20 posts to participate in the BST forum.

You can also try posting on the "show us your house ducks," thread or the duck threads at "Other Backyard Poultry" forum.

I am going to check to see if the folks are still making and selling them. Will be back in a flash.

you're welcome. I hope they respond. I don't know why they keep up old ads - if they aren't in business they should take them down.

hi im new to the group and have been looking for duck diapers. It seems all the posts ive read regarding them are old and the product no longer produced. Is there anywhere new to buy duck diapers

Look up "SewSammi" on Etsy, that's the shop of BYC user Kukupecpec. I've tried out a LOT of duck diapers, and hers are hands down the best.

Back
Top Bottom