DUCK, DUCK, GOOSE...Just for fun!!! ENDED RESULTS ARE NOW IN...

Only 2 more days everyone got their entries in? Well, unless I get a couple more judges then it's just me n chickenlover98 judging, wouldn't mind a couple more though.

Name: None
Breed: Wild
Story(optional): Flock of Wild Ducks at Manzanita Lake at Lassen Volcanic National Park, they are pretty friendly, and enjoy sunning themselves on the logs here. They stay here year round, and have a protected nesting area here at the lake, as do the geese. They dont belong to us, they are natural/natives.
WildDucksatManzanitaLake.jpg

Name: Squeeky
Breed: Call Duck
Story(optional): One of three hatched by our calls, I had to take them from the flock and put them in a brooder as the mom could not protect them, the other two died in the yard from being run over by the flock, squeeky is the only one that made it. We have a little Runner duck that made it a few weeks later also, it keeps sqeeky duck company now. Squeeky wont stay with the ducks, she yells til I put her back with the chickens now.
ChickChickChickDuck.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Ahhh, just to boost Mr Ducks chances - these lil critters hatched yesterday. He is SO clever!
wink.png

b8f12842.jpg

Last edited:
Entries are now closed, I'll pm chickenlover98 with my choices and see what they choose...I'll post winner and runners up as soon as I get the results in....Thanks everyone who posted, you all have beautiful ducks/geese it was nice being able to see them...Also hope everyone that checked this thread enjoyed seeing the pics too.

First off, I would again like to thank everyone for allowing us the privilege of seeing all of your beautiful ducks/geese, it was a lot of fun...They were all winners as it was more difficult than I imagined to choose but we had to so went with this lineup below...Thanks chickenlover98. So, here goes....

Honorable Mention #1: Janie with Mr. duck and hatchlings(#19)

Honorable Mention #2: tfpets with the wild duck lineup(#22)

1st: 12 Acres with their day-old buff chick(#10)

2nd: Dodgegal79 with baby Khaki Cambell(#2)

3rd: warsawffagurl with Prince Caspian(#15)

AND DRUM ROLL PLEASE...........

Grand Prize: Wildsky with their muscovy ducks(#3)

CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU!

Back
Top Bottom