Duck Duck has a friend!!! Update picture added!!

michelle89

Songster
12 Years
Jan 11, 2011
My husband and I went and got our lone duck a friend a Pekin female, I wish I knew what she was thinking. She took to her right away! I made the mistake of letting the new duck go in the yard and she quickly went on a duck walk (through the woods and up to my moms house!) We got her back and she is in the coop with her duck buddy. The new duck is not quite sure about the water bucket and food pail, she was with 27 other ducks in an enclosed duck run. If she only knew she is going to live the life of riley! She will be spoiled rotten in no time! I hope she likes peas!!
lol.png

76490_imag0262.jpg

As you can see my duck is already teaching her bad habits! Getting on the porch!! New duck is the pekin on the left. They are already best buds and my duck is teaching her how to be a duck, I don't think the new duck spent any of her time foraging and exploring the yard. She was penned up with her other duck friends in a mud bog. She was so dirty when I got her, she spent a good half hour or so in the pool and then spent alot of time preening. I think she's happy here!

Last edited:
Its not a very good picture, it was taken with my cell phone. She was filthy when I got her, she got into the pool today and she was in there for a long time! I will post a better picture soon, promise!!

76490_imag0257.jpg

Back
Top Bottom