Duck eating poop????

May 10, 2019
My duck hen has a habit of eating dirt. She’ll go outside, and just munch on it lol. She recently picked up on eating her own feces, as well as the other duck’s poop. Is this normal? Can I stop it? She contaminated the water every times she gets a drink, because she has poop on her beak. I don’t want her or the other ducks drinking that!🤢

Ducks are gross, mine have their bills in the dirt looking for food all the time. As far as their poop, I’m sure they’ve eaten it before. They also love to dig through the compost pile which contains duck and chicken poop looking for bugs. They also poop on their water daily. But they are healthy and happy.

Ducks are gross, mine have their bills in the dirt looking for food all the time. As far as their poop, I’m sure they’ve eaten it before. They also love to dig through the compost pile which contains duck and chicken poop looking for bugs. They also poop on their water daily. But they are healthy and happy.

welp no solving that ig

Not only do my ducks taste their own poop just in case it is food, they eat slugs off dog poop. I try to clean up the dog poop, but I'll miss some and the ducks know that slugs like to eat the dog poop. So if they spot some they'll run over and roll the poop around to find all the delicious dog poop filled slugs.

So... Yes ducks are gross. I admit I kiss them anyway - after I wash off their revolting poop bills.

Not only do my ducks taste their own poop just in case it is food, they eat slugs off dog poop. I try to clean up the dog poop, but I'll miss some and the ducks know that slugs like to eat the dog poop. So if they spot some they'll run over and roll the poop around to find all the delicious dog poop filled slugs.

So... Yes ducks are gross. I admit I kiss them anyway - after I wash off their revolting poop bills.

:sick😂
No worse than dogs though....😂

Back
Top Bottom