Duck Enclosure Stinks

One of my concerns is the wind. We are @ 6,000 feet elevation so we have howling winds coming down from the mountains on a daily basis from fall to spring. It’s my understanding ducks dislike the wind so that’s why we went with tarps...so we can close out the wind. My question: any idea if ducks truly dislike wind?

One of my concerns is the wind. We are @ 6,000 feet elevation so we have howling winds coming down from the mountains on a daily basis from fall to spring. It’s my understanding ducks dislike the wind so that’s why we went with tarps...so we can close out the wind. My question: any idea if ducks truly dislike wind?
Yes...Wind isn't a Ducks best friend..

It’s high desert where we live so lots of sandy soil, cactus, winds & rattlesnake although thankfully we have not seen any snakes.
Great tip about the baking soda!
Thank you again!!! ❤️

I get Sweet PDX stall refresher and it seems to work really well. I stir up the old bedding, sprinkl some PDZ on it, and then put a small layer of new bedding over it.

Thank you! So zeolite is safe for ducks? I was under the impression it isn’t but maybe I misunderstood...

Back
Top Bottom