1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

Duck Groups/Forums?

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by kissinstar, Jul 24, 2013.

1. kissinstar

kissinstar Hatching

Jul 24, 2013
    Was wondering if there are any other duck groups or forums that are around also or any you like or use?

2. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Loving this country life Premium Member

I like BYC [​IMG] I'm sure if you googled you could fine some others. and [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  3. Going Quackers

Going Quackers Crowing

May 24, 2011
    On, Canada
    I agree you'll find this place the best for full on info. The only other one i go to is one that is for my province otherwise there really aren't that many out there on this scale.

4. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    There are lots of different groups on facebook - some are for different countries or areas - and others cover different breeds- but a forum has a much better design as a tool for research, getting assistance and finding out information. Posts on face book disappear very quickly.. but on this forum- using the search function can give you a heap of threads to read through. Each has its place... but im sure you will find the members here very helpful and happy to help with any questions you have. We also like to see photos and hear stories about your ducks... so dont be afraid to show them off [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by