Duck having seizures or nightmares?

Most everything I get for my flock I have to order on line.

Try Amazon of Vita cost type in Niacinamide

How much niacin in the farm booster? Now I remember Dupont what a pretty duckling
Thanks! No seizures tonight! there is 2,500 mg in the farm booster, you are supposed to dissolve it in a gallon of water and give them a table spoon of the solution in their water! We adopted a new duckling named Pistachio so we now have one Cayuga, one Indian runner and two wild Mallards!

Thanks! No seizures tonight! there is 2,500 mg in the farm booster, you are supposed to dissolve it in a gallon of water and give them a table spoon of the solution in their water! We adopted a new duckling named Pistachio so we now have one Cayuga, one Indian runner and two wild Mallards!
Wild Mallards?

Has D3 and niacin in it so looks good. What makes you think sleep apnea @Muse
Well I was letting him sleep on my chest while on my computer and usually I can feel him breathe but there were times I was unsure if he was and had to wake him up. he would then shake his head a little.

Well I was letting him sleep on my chest while on my computer and usually I can feel him breathe but there were times I was unsure if he was and had to wake him up. he would then shake his head a little.
Goodness @Muse I don't know never heard of water fowl having sleep apnea.

Technically they're called 'wild type' Mallards, I don't know why or what the difference is. I think it may have to do with the breeding of two types of Mallards.
Okay wild type that sounds better since you have to have a permit to have wild birds.

Does your lil ones have a web punch or a clipped off back toe. They do something to them to mark them as not wild.

it sure is a cute lil thing.

So today Dupont had one of his little freak outs, I'm not sure if I can even call it a seizure. He just started wigging out like a spazz attack and then proceeded to run around in little circles around his pen. Granted, I was holding Astrid (his soulmate) to comfort her and help with her anxiety and then he just flipped out :/

Back
Top Bottom