Duck House and Run Complete

llombardo

Crowing
Mar 11, 2018
Illinois
i finally finished and they are outside now. They really like their duck house. They go in on their own. I have to put them in the pool, but they get out on their own. They don't use the ramp, they kind of fly out. They spend lots of time laying by the gate connecting to the chickens. These ducks and chickens are pretty attached and there is a connection there.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    654 KB · Views: 5
i finally finished and they are outside now. They really like their duck house. They go in on their own. I have to put them in the pool, but they get out on their own. They don't use the ramp, they kind of fly out. They spend lots of time laying by the gate connecting to the chickens. These ducks and chickens are pretty attached and there is a connection there.

View attachment 1418820 View attachment 1418821 View attachment 1418822 View attachment 1418823 View attachment 1418824 View attachment 1418825
Very well done

It was a total of two sheets I got at Menards. If you put outdoor paneling in the search bar it should come up(menards, lowes, Home Depot)

Back
Top Bottom