DUCK HOUSE

This is one of the night duck houses,the smaller one on the right is for the call ducks :) these are in a really large fenced in enclosure
with a pond..

and this is the feed area,,I made a shelter to keep it off the ground,and dry from the rain.
Love it and I can see mom and babies they have grown!

This is one of the night duck houses,the smaller one on the right is for the call ducks :) these are in a really large fenced in enclosure
with a pond..

and this is the feed area,,I made a shelter to keep it off the ground,and dry from the rain.

So cute! again your all giving me excellent ideas for my mallard pair!

with a pond..

I like your pond set up. I'm going to be working on creating a bigger fenced in run for mine this fall with their pond included. Right now I let them out of their pen to swim, get exercise, eat bugs, etc.

Thank you!~ Yes,,babies have grown and are now bigger than my calls!! LOL!
having the pond and set up all in one is so much easier for the routine,,cleaning ect. I don't blame you for wanting to have it all together ! :)always
fun making the set ups bigger and better :))

I like your set up wild peas but I have 1 question "wheres the ducks at during this photo shoot"? and look at the inside of that house, not one bit of poop to be found.
lau.gif

The ducks were behind the house "helping" my husband and daughter plant a maple tree.
wink.png

Here they are in the cabana, hospitality tent, and the clover behind their house. Their house stays clean because so far they haven't been in it.
wink.png
Its still been chilly at night and the night lights aren't in yet so they are still coming back into the brooder overnight.

Yes that is a stall mat. We are going to raise it slightly for better drain off. Its really easy to clean.

Here they are in the cabana, hospitality tent, and the clover behind their house. Their house stays clean because so far they haven't been in it.
wink.png
Its still been chilly at night and the night lights aren't in yet so they are still coming back into the brooder overnight.

Yes that is a stall mat. We are going to raise it slightly for better drain off. Its really easy to clean.
Oh, they are so cute! The second to the last picture looks just like two of my ducks. :)

The food and water "porch" is on the left with the house on the right

The house and porch are very secure. The run isn't used much because they get to free range.

Back
Top Bottom