Duck Houses

Pics
Thanks for the kind comments!!

We are new to ducks (actually, we were originally out window shopping for utility trailers, and stopped at TSC to see what they had to offer - I saw the cute little ducklings and . . . well, we ended up going home with several new family members!), but since they will be pets we wanted the best we could do for them :)

Here they are this evening fast asleep (yes Khaki is sleeping in the pool while floating around), after a long day out foraging the yard and some swim time in the soon to be koi pond . .

The 300 gallon bin we picked up last weekend to use as a koi pond, and before it's installed we let the kids play in it today!!

Cheers' and happy ducking!!

Dan
I LOVE it!

Just got this done. Ducks haven't moved in, yet, since there are still a few minor things to do. It's for five ducks (4 Runners and 1 Mallard).
Very nice! Congrats and I'm sure your ducks will move in and love it.

It's Red Rooster Poultry Flooring (http://www.doublel.com/poultrydivision/poultry-flooring/ol-flooring.html). I used to use it in dog kennels. Now I'm hoping it will keep the ducks cleaner
big_smile.png
Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to check this out.

Door on the other side as well, pardoned off in the middle.
Awesome!

Here is my duck house. I'm pretty proud of it.

I love this and you should be proud! It's perfect
smile.png

I enjoyed a nice afternoon with the ducks yesterday - so sunny, even though it was near freezing. Spent some time with them today, too, but I was shoveling the 6 inches of snow while they ate all the snow they could, because they are so helpful!

Back
Top Bottom