Duck in horrible shape!! Please help!

Here is another update-
So I was at work and they came up the my house and took them home. Before they did that they were asking tips on how to join the flock and I was telling them it was gonna be hard to get 3 boys to 1 girl together without anything happening. So I gave them some tips on that and then while I was at work the went to my house and brought them home.

Here is another update-
So I was at work and they came up the my house and took them home. Before they did that they were asking tips on how to join the flock and I was telling them it was gonna be hard to get 3 boys to 1 girl together without anything happening. So I gave them some tips on that and then while I was at work the went to my house and brought them home.
Animal control now please, they can’t be in that situation

Maybe you could somehow persuade them to give them up. I wish we had some pictures you could show them of what happens to a females duck when drakes over mate them.
I like the idea of trying to educate them. If the issue is that the teen "loves" them, it might be helpful to get a neutral third party to point out the lack of love in their treatment. Is there a duck club at the local 4H/FFA?

Back
Top Bottom