Duck is pointing the floor with his beak.

Can you get B-complex liquid for cows in Poland? They have it for human use too but the one for cows is much better. I don't know if it will help but here is the bottle we can get in the USA. It says injectable but we put it over meal worms or something they love to eat so they get the full effect.
IMG_0216.JPG

Can you get B-complex liquid for cows in Poland? They have it for human use too but the one for cows is much better. I don't know if it will help but here is the bottle we can get in the USA. It says injectable but we put it over meal worms or something they love to eat so they get the full effect. View attachment 1786452
I just phoned to my wife, she said , she is 50 meters from pharmacy, she will buy me B-complex :)

Can you take a picture of the bottle or box with the nutritional information on it and post it here?

Make sure he gets 1 ml over something he will eat right up or use a syringe and get him to take it all. Be very careful you don't get it down the wrong hole if you use a syringe. You could put it in the water but I think too much is wasted. It would be ok if the other ducks had this too so don't worry. If they don't need it they will pee it out.

Does he put out his wings for balance ever? Does he walk normal?
He is acting as other ducks, also eating and drinking (not sure for pooping). I saw he stretches his wings sometimes as others do, but not for balancing, only for stretching. I saw him few times half-sitting (not laying) with his feet unfolded (toes next to each other).

He is acting as other ducks, also eating and drinking (not sure for pooping). I saw he stretches his wings sometimes as others do, but not for balancing, only for stretching. I saw him few times half-sitting with his feet unfolded (toes next to each other).
thats great but I think you will soon see him be normal once you start on the b-complex!

Can you take a picture of the bottle or box with the nutritional information on it and post it here?

Make sure he gets 1 ml over something he will eat right up or use a syringe and get him to take it all. Be very careful you don't get it down the wrong hole if you use a syringe. You could put it in the water but I think too much is wasted. It would be ok if the other ducks had this too so don't worry. If they don't need it they will pee it out.
Will be OK ?
DSC08910.JPG

Back
Top Bottom