1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Duck outfits/costumes??

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by cskotek, Jun 5, 2012.

1. cskotek

cskotek Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So I seen these on google about 7 months ago. I want to get something like this for my runners so bad! Im going to go to my neighbor who can do things like this and im going to hope she would be up for the task. If not does anyone know where I can buy these outifts/costumes?????

2. Rachelssmiles

Rachelssmiles Out Of The Brooder

May 29, 2012
    Good ol Wyoming
    I have no idea, but this makes me lol. It is ridiculously cute! [​IMG]

3. cskotek

I know! I love it! Im realllllly hoping my neighbir can help if not im completely lost on where to go after that lollllll

4. Diamond88

Diamond88 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2012
    Chicago
    That is absolutely adorable! I hope your neighbor will help you out. I've never seen those outfits specifically for sale, but http://fashionmyfeathers.com/ has some really cute stuff.

5. cskotek

IM going to check that site out! I for some reason want to get outfits for my runners. Im shure the neighbors here would love it lol

6. Diamond88

Apr 25, 2012
    Chicago
    If you do dress up your ducks, you totally have to post photos here!

7. cskotek

I most definately will! I have already emailed the lady. I would reallly love if she can make it for call ducks. Those poor calls, they are going to be tortured in their eyes but in my eyes its all in good fun! Im going to try to make a skirt for one of them with the ribbon, never even thought of it!!!

8. Diamond88

Apr 25, 2012
    Chicago
    Ha, it's okay, pets are pampered in every other aspect so it's all right to dress them up once in a while. With my dog it was almost a game, where I'd dress him up and then see how long it took him to rip the outfit off. A call with a skirt on would be so cute! I might have to think about ordering some duck clothes too.

9. cskotek

At least im not the only one. My neigbor is going to try to make a duck outfit for me. I get to try out the baseline version this weekend so we can touch it up lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by