Duck Pond....step 2 Pool...

Having owned one for my kids years ago i would say it would! sadly we gave ours away over 2yrs ago.. now i wish of coarse we had kept it but it is bulky and had kicked about for so long
roll.png
It has a drain plug and seats, plus is a real solid plastic unlike the cheap pools of today..

Looks good, if you need a temp fix what about one of those turtle or crab sandboxes by little tikes. We used to use it as a baby pool for my daughter, now it's filled with her pea gravel.

Those are great.

We found plastic pools at the local (rural) hardware store. We have two sizes and the ducks love them. We also have a stock tank but sometimes my drake can't get out so mostly they swim in the kiddie pool.

Good luck locating one - they are hard to find but ours have lasted for two years so far!

Have a kiddie pool for them...its not the real small one but also not the biggest one they make. the only problems is every few days I have to get a bucket and empty it out, one bucket at a time and then refill...I do this and like 2hrs later is dirty and by the end of the day flithy!!!! and end of week if I dont change it out....its WOW!!! B.A.D!!!! so I have been looking for a pool with a plug....

and I didnt get this one she sold it already....
sad.png

so I will keep looking. I got there house free, and love it, though they never use it, but maybe in winter...its HUGE!!!! and was a dog house for a great dane, and I got it free if I hauled it....

this is it on the truck so you can see how big it is
36033_big_house.jpg

36033_dh2.jpg

Its a huge dog house, its the pool now that I have to get them fixed up on....sigh

Back
Top Bottom