Duck Rescue Network Conference-Auctions are LIVE!!

DuckLady

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Jan 11, 2007
NE Washington State
Duck Rescue Network is holding its first annual conference on August 17-19, 2007 in Charlotte, NC. Presentations will include a hazardous materials (oil spill) course on Friday and workshops on Saturday and Sunday covering such topics as bio-security, duck emergency care, nuisance bird situations, common waterfowl diseases and avian anatomy.

The conference will be held at beautiful Wing Haven Gardens and Bird Sanctuary www.winghavengardens.com/ in residential Charlotte, NC.

Registration fee is $50 if paid before July 15 and $60 thereafter. This includes a box lunch for Friday and Saturday.

For more information, please visit
http://www.duckrescuenetwork.org/conference_overview.html

And yes, I will be going! It is a Duck Function after all! LOL

Just a reminder that the dealine to register at the Early Rate of $50 is coming up on the 15th of July! After that it will be $60! Rooms at our conference rate are available.
Check it out!
http://www.duckrescuenetwork.org/conference_overview.html

We have an updated class and training schedule, speaker list, donor list and sponsor list. We have worked hard to make this a fun informative conference.

We will be having Ebay auctions to raise money and I am personally donating a quilt.
399254711_8d0e6e6c7d.jpg

I will post a reminder when we put the auctions up.

I hope to see some BYCers there. We will have a great time and learn alot about our webfooted friends.

Just as an aside, in my Etsy Shop, I have a section for Duck Rescue Network. At least half of the proceeds from this shop will be sent directly to Duck Rescue.

Thanks!

I love that quilt!!!

I'm about 2 hrs from Charlotte, but cannot afford the price, regardless of how much I love our feathered friends.

No, I meant they are live on Ebay. We have been planning these auctions for months, so when I say they are live, I mean they are up and running! We hope to have a couple laptops connected to the internet, so attendees can bid throughout Friday and Saturday, but we are not sure if that will work. Also, shipping will not be a factor if you pick up your win on Sunday at the conference.
Asher, I think there are spaces for individual classes for a lesser cost if there was just one class that interested you. send email to [email protected] for more info.

Back
Top Bottom