Duck thread!!!!

Do you think this thread will reach 3000 posts?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:O oh no!!!

Me - - ->
smack.gif
<- - - possum (I put a 22 bullet through its head)

:gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau

WHY DID YOU NAME HIM THAT? I AM DYING----- *dies of laughter*

The reason I named him that was because my Dad gave Mr. PewwPeww his name, but we didn't have a name for the other one, so I tried calling him loads of ridiculous names. But none of them suited him.
So, one day I thought, "Oh, we should just call you something like Mr. ColourfulRainbowPants!!" And, TAH DA!!!! He had a name. XD

(All of my pets either have really posh names, or they have ridiculous names. :lol: )

The reason I named him that was because my Dad gave Mr. PewwPeww his name, but we didn't have a name for the other one, so I tried calling him loads of ridiculous names. But none of them suited him.
So, one day I thought, "Oh, we should just call you something like Mr. ColourfulRainbowPants!!" And, TAH DA!!!! He had a name. XD

(All of my pets either have really posh names, or they have ridiculous names.
lol.png
)
HEHEHEHE

My favourite breed of duck is the Indian Runner Duck. (I really want some, but I'm not allowed. >_<)

Back
Top Bottom