Duck TV!!! 📺

I do have a bunch of Youtube videos Here is the latest with my one Wood duck and three cinnamon teal.
Wow! I got distracted watching all the videos on your channel! Absolutely wonderful videos and a gorgeous flock! I’d never seen a cinnamon teal before and the video of the duckling hatching was great. Thanks so much for sharing they’re awesome. :love The ducklings looked like they were having so much fun swimming!

Wow! I got distracted watching all the videos on your channel! Absolutely wonderful videos and a gorgeous flock! I’d never seen a cinnamon teal before and the video of the duckling hatching was great. Thanks so much for sharing they’re awesome. :love The ducklings looked like they were having so much fun swimming!
They are one week old in the video. The Cinnamons were quite a bit smaller than the Woodie when they hatched now they are almost the same size. I guess the Cinnamons grow faster I know the Green wings are one of the fastest growers. You can see in an old video the Green wings and Khakis growing up together. The green wings were flying before the Khakis were fully feathered.

They are one week old in the video. The Cinnamons were quite a bit smaller than the Woodie when they hatched now they are almost the same size. I guess the Cinnamons grow faster I know the Green wings are one of the fastest growers. You can see in an old video the Green wings and Khakis growing up together. The green wings were flying before the Khakis were fully feathered.
Very cool. It’s very amusing to see the different breed comparisons, I was very interested in your video of the difference in sizes of duck eggs. I found that very informative. Definitely sounds like the teal are fast growers. I was wondering the size of teal and your videos helped me to get a better idea. :D

Back
Top Bottom