Duck TV!!! đź“ş

Love everyone’s videos!

So when it’s time to bring the ducks in, Nibbler just let’s me pick him up and move him. Peep likes to have me chase her. Mind you she will come find me and lead me back to Nibbler so I can get him to bring him in, then as soon as I turn to get her, this happens...

And few things are as entertaining as when a duck gets the zoomies

Wonderful videos! Peep seems like quite the character! My Pekins never want to go in their house unless I bribe them with food. Peep seems to have made a game called “chase me around”. :lau Ducks sure do love water! I enjoyed your videos a lot! I hope to see more videos of Peep and Nibbler in the future! They are absolutely charming! :love

Wonderful videos! Peep seems like quite the character! My Pekins never want to go in their house unless I bribe them with food. Peep seems to have made a game called “chase me around”. :lau Ducks sure do love water! I enjoyed your videos a lot! I hope to see more videos of Peep and Nibbler in the future! They are absolutely charming! :love
Peep is hilarious

first time I tried to get her in the pond, she got right out and started quacking angrily at the water

she will honk at my wife and if she tells Peep to be quiet, Peep honks louder. I have walked In on them having full fledged arguments:lau

She doesn’t like when I am out of her sight. If I’m off doing something in the yard and she notices im not near the pond with her and Nibbler, she will get out and come find me and honk at me til I follow her back, and then she gets back in the water.

She’s my baby and follows me around. Til it’s time to come in and then I have to chase her heh

Peep is hilarious

first time I tried to get her in the pond, she got right out and started quacking angrily at the water

she will honk at my wife and if she tells Peep to be quiet, Peep honks louder. I have walked In on them having full fledged arguments:lau

She doesn’t like when I am out of her sight. If I’m off doing something in the yard and she notices im not near the pond with her and Nibbler, she will get out and come find me and honk at me til I follow her back, and then she gets back in the water.

She’s my baby and follows me around. Til it’s time to come in and then I have to chase her heh
Sounds like she’s definitely a spunky girl! That’s absolutely hysterical! :lau
I love Peep already! :love:gig

Rudi and Rio, my 2 little Rouen ducklings I got, taking their first walk in the yard

And swimming lessons
Great videos @RJKnott ! Rudi and Rio look like they’re having lots of fun! They’re absolutely adorable as well! :love

Sorry I’ve been MIA for a couple of days. I was out of town at the farm and wasn’t with the ducks... I’ve been quite busy and I’m gonna be selling some cattle this week. The ducks are doing great and growing fast! Especially the call ducklings I just can’t believe they’re almost a month old!

Wow a month old already! And you have cattle? That’s cool. @RJKnott Rio an Rudi are adorable ❤
Yep they’ll be a month old on the 10th! Time sure flies doesn’t it! And yes I have cattle on the farm but not at my house. I actually also bottle fed a twin calf this week it’s blind in one eye but it’s mother ended up taking it back and thankfully is taking great care of it. The farm is about 4 hours from my house and I go up there to help out... it’s a family farm that we all kind of help out and work on. :D

That’s really nice, 4 hrs takes a chuck out of a day though did someone take care of your ducks while you were gone? That’s so sweet mama took the little calf back. My mama duck Dolly has been the best mama. This is only her second time being a mama and she’s 8 yrs old but she is such an awesome duck! Love that video looked like bunny was having a good time too! ❤

Back
Top Bottom