Duck Virus Hepatitis? HELP!

Everything is new, even the 'bator. How can I tell what my lamp is made of? It's the same one I used over my bantams, and I only lost one, and he was week from day one.

I hate how much can go wrong with these babies. They steal your heart and then this happens. I'm going to try anything I can to keep these last three little boys healthy.

Everything is new, even the 'bator. How can I tell what my lamp is made of? It's the same one I used over my bantams, and I only lost one, and he was week from day one.

I hate how much can go wrong with these babies. They steal your heart and then this happens. I'm going to try anything I can to keep these last three little boys healthy.
I know you don't want to loose any more but don't go over board either and give them too much of anything, alot of folks will say poly vi sol/without iron but I would rather use something made for species specific like poultry nutri drench or some other kind of poultry vitamin. and i don't think continuing to give sugar is a good idea either. sugar can cause the blood sugar to drop. It is heartbreaking when we lose them, thats a fact. Please keep us posted on their progress.

Back
Top Bottom