Duck vs Quail. Bickering Thread.

Ducks or Quail

• Total voters
your lucky I can take a joke, this made me laugh. No I’m not stupid, if I was stupid I would be voting ducks.
Just remember I will always love you! Not literally, but you know what I mean. Yup, just as I though, stupid thinking quail are better than ducks. :lau That made me laugh, haha, you think quail are better than ducks? :gig:lau:gig

Just remember I will always love you! Not literally, but you know what I mean.
Aww thanks
Just remember I will always love you! Not literally, but you know what I mean. Yup, just as I though, stupid thinking quail are better than ducks. :lau That made me laugh, haha, you think quail are better than ducks? :gig:lau:gig
No it’s a scientific fact that ducks are dumber than quail.

Muscovy’s are aliens not ducks.
I just looked up what a muscovy is..... they look like they have warts growing out of their face.
1609814799186.png

I would love a mandarin duck, I had a wood duck before, he was in love with a brown bantam hen. I also had a white call duck once, a boy, he was annoying, so I took him to the farmer's market, to rehome him. I was with him in the park the whole day, no box, and he stayed near and followed me but didn't run away. We bonded and I kept him after that.

Back
Top Bottom