Duck vs Quail. Bickering Thread.

Ducks or Quail

• Total voters
Pics
Did anything major happen? I don't really want to go through 40+ pages.....
Lol
Here is what happened:
Ducks (mostly me)
And quails (mostly @EmmaRainboe @human1 and @Misfits Farm 92) were fighting and suddenly I created a mutant duck so it would destroy the quails. Then the quails created Murder Mice to try and defeat my Murder Duck. Currently @human1 is training his own murder mouse. But later Murder Duck turned on me and us all. So we had to work together to fight it off and after a while we killed it. We slowly started to because friends. THEN! A giant quail came and we had to fight that off together because it was bigger then the duck. We were to weak to do it so the ducks and quails formed into a created me call a quack, that is a quail and duck mixed. And we all taught the faint quail and killed it! Now we are sort of friends and are an elite squad and we fight off big birds that try to destroy us!

Here is what happened:
Ducks (mostly me)
And quails (mostly @EmmaRainboe @human1 and @Misfits Farm 92) were fighting and suddenly I created a mutant duck so it would destroy the quails. Then the quails created Murder Mice to try and defeat my Murder Duck. Currently @human1 is training his own murder mouse. But later Murder Duck turned on me and us all. So we had to work together to fight it off and after a while we killed it. We slowly started to because friends. THEN! A giant quail came and we had to fight that off together because it was bigger then the duck. We were to weak to do it so the ducks and quails formed into a created me call a quack, that is a quail and duck mixed. And we all taught the faint quail and killed it! Now we are sort of friends and are an elite squad and we fight off big birds that try to destroy us!
no @KingB is training his murder mice. @Misfits Farm 92 already has some

Here is what happened:
Ducks (mostly me)
And quail are still winning.

That's such a cute photo. I need her.
Here, have another more pictures of her
7B3E97D9-EE95-469F-81F5-99C5CBA63AA4.jpeg
IMG_5575.JPG
IMG_8709.JPG
NEW-2.sketchpad.jpeg
Screenshot 2020-08-29 at 4.12.10 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-11-14 at 12.00.59 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-12-19 at 10.46.51 AM.png

Here is what happened:
Ducks (mostly me)
Oh wow. :th
I DID miss a lot!

Back
Top Bottom