Duck vs Quail. Bickering Thread.

Ducks or Quail

• Total voters
Pics
It is not Christmas anymore but I just came up with this. EDIT: WAIT I POSTED IT TO EARLY! DON'T LOOK AT IT YET! Edit number two: ok you can look at it now!

On the first day of bickering my true frenimy gave to me: 1 evil orp team!

On the second day of bickering my true frenimy gave to me: two new jobs and one evil orp team!

On the third day of bickering my true frenimy gave to me: three surprise spies, two new jobs, and one evil orp team!

On the fourth day of bickering my true frenimy gave to me: four ugly orps, three surprise spies, two new jobs, and one evil orp team!

On the fifth day of bickering my true frenimy gave to me: five beautiful cochins, four ugly orps, three surprise spies, two new jobs, and one evil orp team!

On the sixth day of bickering my true frenimy gave to me: six new threads, five beautiful cochins, four ugly orps, three surprise spies, two new jobs, and one evil orp team!

On the seventh day of bickering my true frenimy gave to me: seven confused humans, six new threads, five beautiful cochins, four ugly orps, three surprise spies, two new jobs, and one evil orp team!

On the eighth day of bickering my true frenimy gave to me: eight aliens, seven confused humans, six new threads, five beautiful cochins, four ugly orps, three surprise spies, two new jobs, and one evil orp team!

On the ninth day if bickering my true frenimy gave to me: nine noisy guineas, eight aliens, seven confused humans, six new threads, five beautiful cochins, four ugly orps, three surprise spies, two new jobs, and one evil orp team!

On the tenth day of bickering my true frenimy gave to me: ten murder ducks, nine noisy guineas, eight aliens, seven confused humans, six new threads, five beautiful cochins, four ugly orps, three surprise spies, two new jobs, and one evil orp team!

On the eleventh day of bickering my true frenimy gave to me: eleven ducks and quail, ten murder ducks, nine noisy guineas, eight aliens, seven confused humans, six new threads, five beautiful cochins, four ugly orps, three surprise spies, two new jobs, and one evil orp team!

On the twelfth day of bickering my true frenimy gave to me: TWELVE MURDER MICE, ELEVEN DUCKS AND QUAIL, TEN MURDER DUCKS, NINE NOISY GUINEAS, EIGHT ALIENS, SEVEN CONFUSED HUMANS, SIX NEW THREADS, FIVE BEAUTIFUL COCHINS, FOUR UGLY ORPS, THREE SURPRISE SPIES, TWO NEW JOBS, AND ONE EVIL ORP TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
It is not Christmas anymore but I just came up with this. EDIT: WAIT I POSTED IT TO EARLY! DON'T LOOK AT IT YET!

On the first day of bickering my true frenimy gave to me: 1 evil orp team!

On the second day of bickering my true frenimy gave to me: two new jobs and one evil orp team!

On the third day of bickering my true frenimy gave to me: three surprise spies, two new jobs, and one evil orp team!

On the fourth day of bickering my true frenimy gave to me: four ugly orps, three surprise spies, two new jobs, and one evil orp team!

On the fifth day of bickering my true frenimy gave to me: five beautiful cochins, four ugly orps, three surprise spies, two new jobs, and one evil orp team!

On the sixth day of bickering my true frenimy gave to me: six new threads, five beautiful cochins, four ugly orps, three surprise spies, two new jobs, and one evil orp team!

On the seventh day of bickering my true frenimy gave to me: seven confused humans, six new threads, five beautiful cochins, four ugly orps, three surprise spies, two new jobs, and one evil orp team!

On the eighth day of bickering my true frenimy gave to me: eight aliens, seven confused humans, six new threads, five beautiful cochins, four ugly orps, three surprise spies, two new jobs, and one evil orp team!

On the ninth day if bickering my true frenimy gave to me: nine noisy guineas, eight aliens, seven confused humans, six new threads, five beautiful cochins, four ugly orps, three surprise spies, two new jobs, and one evil orp team!

On the tenth day of bickering my true frenimy gave to me: ten murder ducks, nine noisy guineas, eight aliens, seven confused humans, six new threads, five beautiful cochins, four ugly orps, three surprise spies, two new jobs, and one evil orp team!

On the eleventh day of bickering my true frenimy gave to me: eleven ducks and quail, ten murder ducks, nine noisy guineas, eight aliens, seven confused humans, six new threads, five beautiful cochins, four ugly orps, three surprise spies,
You just typed that all out???:eek::eek::eek::eek::bow wow. You must be bored! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom