Duck with a “weird” head

Tinkey71

Songster
Nov 8, 2018
Florida
B572148F-E384-4D5B-A92C-2E95AFFCD214.jpeg FEE0154F-8FC1-451B-8799-6BC74DF71BAF.jpeg my ducks are 5 weeks old. Since I got a “duck package” I have 4 different duck varieties and can’t be totally sure what breed they are. I have one that has had a weird looking head since I got them. Seems healthy and happy and VERY social- we named him Aflac lol- just wondering if it’s a deformity, disease, or just the kind of duck he is- pictures if anyone can tell me anything

We bought a duck with a bum leg, once. when he would walk his body would wobble back and forth and joggle his brain, and he would have to take a break from walking and lie down. His name was Gump and a racoon got him.

Welcome to BYC! What's weird about it's head? I can't really see anything in the pictures.
Sorry the picture wasn’t great - the feathers on the very top are very matted and the head seems narrower than my other ducks
I don’t mind as long as it’s not a disease that will spread to the rest, but I found no info on that anywhere

Back
Top Bottom