Duckling Identification

TopatoDuckbun

Chirping
Jun 7, 2020
Hello! I just got new tractor supply babies and I can't figure out what breed they are! I know what the colored ones are, but the dark yellows and yellows are confusing. I think the darker yellow ones are either buff or welsh harlequin, and the yellow ones are probably pekin but is there a chance they are white muscovy? How can you tell the difference between buff and welsh harlequin babies, and pekin and white muscovy babies?
I also have a solid blue duckling that I would think it's a khaki campbell but I have a khaki and they don't look like each other. He might be a blue runner but he doesn't stand like one...

yellow with very pale beak and dark yellow with brownish beak (the goslings in the back! so cute!!)
20210312_150726.jpg
same yellow with solid blue and khaki in the back
20210312_150700.jpg
solid blue in front and other yellow
16155860522089222940276447953565.jpg
one of the darker yellow's face markings (they have the same markings)
16155861438711965994771800841983.jpg

Hello! I just got new tractor supply babies and I can't figure out what breed they are! I know what the colored ones are, but the dark yellows and yellows are confusing. I think the darker yellow ones are either buff or welsh harlequin, and the yellow ones are probably pekin but is there a chance they are white muscovy? How can you tell the difference between buff and welsh harlequin babies, and pekin and white muscovy babies?
I also have a solid blue duckling that I would think it's a khaki campbell but I have a khaki and they don't look like each other. He might be a blue runner but he doesn't stand like one...

yellow with very pale beak and dark yellow with brownish beak (the goslings in the back! so cute!!)
View attachment 2567121
View attachment 2567122
View attachment 2567123
View attachment 2567127
@DucksAreBest @Isaac 0 @Miss Lydia

View attachment 2567121
View attachment 2567122
View attachment 2567123
View attachment 2567127
The last picture is a Buff duckling because of the brownish stripes on its eye.
Does the other yellow duckling stand upright? If yes then it's a Fawn & White Indian Runner. If not then it's a Pekin.
And the blue one is a probably a Blue Runner.
Thank you for the tag, @MGG. ☺️

Back
Top Bottom