Duckling with a crooked neck.... *Pic added*

I just got some ducklings this week. One of the Pekin ducks was given to us because it has wry neck. I was so worried & I had no idea what to do for him until I read ya'll's postings about wry neck. My fiance is a vet, but he's had a herniated disc in his back & been out of work for a few weeks. He hasn't left his parents' house since he was injured other than to go to the doctor, so he hasn't even seen any of our ducks, yet. So, ya'll were so much help & made me feel so much better. I'll admit that the underdogs & runts are always my favorites & it almost hurts to see him with his neck so crooked. I've already noticed that he does seem to straighten his neck a little when I massage it. We've named him Sneferu (after the pharaoh that had the Bent Pyramid built
wink.png
) so I hope with the massaging & vitamins he'll be much better in a few weeks. So, thank ya'll so much
thumbsup.gif

Yes should not have iron in it. What about store brand of baby vitamins? I know CVS carries their own brand not sure if it contains iron.

Also Poultry Nutri Drench is another option.

Back
Top Bottom