1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

ducklings and turkeys and more- Kitsap, WA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by KellyandKatie, Sep 9, 2009.

1. KellyandKatie

KellyandKatie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2007
    Kitsap County, WA
    with heavy heart I post
    okay, the set up and equipment can not go till the birds all do, but here is the list

13 by 7 chainlink kennel with door $85
    nightbox style coop dh built $75 ( will get measurments)
    banty(small chicken) rabbit hutch coop (door is whanky, so I use it with an x pen with a cover, listed below) $10
    plain small animal cage $10
    2 x pens $35 each
    new metal 5 gallon waterer $19
    1 gal metal waterer $8
    1 gal feeder metal $8
    plastic 1 gal waterer, misc platic 1 quart feeders and waterers, metal feed trays, etc $10 for all
    handy net $3
    2 bags of feed, oyster shell, shavings free with birds

check out backyardchicken.com for information about below listed breeds or google for pics and info- I will get some personal pics up soon too

my birds are spoiled and used to free range in the entire backyard, they follow the kids and I around, and visit with us, they beg for food and are used to be carried and handled - not flighty or mean birds, all of them are sweethearts, I have a really nice flock. They must go in pairs or groups, no lonely birds.

7 muscovy ducklings, drakes and hens, lots of differant and unique colors, very friendly babies, hand raised by the kids $5 each, if you take them all you can have the garage set up for $20 extra( that is an x pen, a pool, feeders and waterers and shavings and food etc etc ) these guys are still inside- apx a month old

2 blue slate turkey plouts $15 each
    2 chocolate turkey plouts $10 each
    they are about 4 or 5 months old, the chocolates are a little younger than the slates
    they go in pairs or groups, it is not that I am against them being eaten, but I am against them being miserable and lonely their short lives up till that day- they would be ready for thanksgiving this year... or they would do a great job of eating pests and bugs in your yard too

I also have...
    1 coockoo maran hen apx a year old $15
    1 black australorp apx 1 year old $15 these girls are love bugs [​IMG]4 and they are laying now too

2 silkie hens, one white bearded, and Goldie is a buff $25 each

fully feathered straight run, $8 a piece 1 cochin, 1 leghorn, 2 barred rocks

Last edited: Sep 9, 2009
  2. momma's chickens

momma's chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2008
    Idaho
    You sound sad that you are getting rid of your bids and set-ups. I am sorry!!!

Where are you, I mean what big town is that by? I live in Idaho by Lewiston.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2009
  3. rainplace

rainplace Interstellar Duck Academy

Do you have a picture of the nightbox style coop for $75? I'm very interested. Saw your ad on CL.

I'm sorry you have to let it all go [​IMG]

4. momma's chickens

momma's chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2008
    Idaho
    I also found your ad on Craiglist and it is too far away, thanks!

5. Goat_Walker

Goat_Walker I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady

Jul 9, 2008
    Maryland
    If you were closer id take all the scovie ducklings and the set up [​IMG] Good luck! Im so sorry you have to let your abbies go [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by