Ducklings in a row! LOL Cute pics of my squirts.

newchickmom09

Songster
10 Years
Jul 15, 2009
ARIZONA
These are the three left over eggs from Cocoa clutch that she hatched out on 5/31 and 6/1. These little squirts are 1 to 2 weeks younger then the rest of the ducklings. I hatched them in my homemade incubator that wasn't at all set up for ducks eggs (still air dry hatch for chicken eggs) These little duckies are troupers since everyone got shrinked wrapped and seem like they were just to big for there eggs. They all needed help out when they hatched. The last one Wiggles is expecialy special since the night she was trying to hatch my cat got on the counter and messed with my dimmer swith and the wiring, I woke up to the incubator being at over 110 degrees!
ep.gif
and she was still trying to get out. If you remember Hershey (middle one), she was the one I was worried about since she couldn't walk at first...look at her now! Everyone is great!
Order is Roxanne (8 days), Hershey (6 days), and Wiggles (3 days) old.
100_2996.jpg

Just some more cute pics
100_2998.jpg

100_2997.jpg

100_3002.jpg

100_3000.jpg

And they were done getting ther pics taken.
lol.png

100_2999.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! I just love the white wing tips on Roxanne and Wiggles. Then ther is Hershey that is all brown and light brown even her feet and bill are brown with no yellow. She is the only duckling to come out like this.

My duck Catfish is on aclutch of eggs , and I can only sit and wait and HOPE for ducklings as cute as yours!! Especially those chocolates!!

Back
Top Bottom