Ducks and..... cat.... food...

I buy the cheapest whatever store i am in. The only thing i am watching for is that there is no fish, shrimp or other sea-crap in the food! That may gives the eggs a fishy taste. So far i've tried the brands from Aldi, Kroger and Walmart, chicken and vegetables. Now i have Cat-Kibbles from Rural-King.
Cat food usually contains ~30% of protein, so it helps ducklings grow, injured ducks heal, molting ducks to grow feathers, …
Just don't overdo it or they become fat and lazy! - Oh yes: In-door brooder for ducklings. Reduce the protein or the poop will stink terrible.

I buy the cheapest whatever store i am in. The only thing i am watching for is that there is no fish, shrimp or other sea-crap in the food! That may gives the eggs a fishy taste. So far i've tried the brands from Aldi, Kroger and Walmart, chicken and vegetables. Now i have Cat-Kibbles from Rural-King.
Cat food usually contains ~30% of protein, so it helps ducklings grow, injured ducks heal, molting ducks to grow feathers, …
Just don't overdo it or they become fat and lazy! - Oh yes: In-door brooder for ducklings. Reduce the protein or the poop will stink terrible.
It's amazing the smell-difference that a handful of mealworms will make amongst 3 ducklings.

I'll have to look. I have a couple injured girls that I want to see if it'll help them a bit.
Plus I'd love my khakis to lay a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom