Ducks Dying On Me...

Pics
It looks like this:
layer-crumbles9-1.jpg
Yeah ill give them that

What's the name on the bag?
Home grown layer which I thought you said was bad but then I asked the owner of the shop I get it from and he says that thats what they should have and thats what he gives his ducks so then I just got another bag of that.

Layer is for laying ducks, but All Flock Crumble doesn’t have the extra nutrients for making eggs. All the extra stuff could be bad for ducks that aren’t laying (out of season or males).

Home grown layer which I thought you said was bad but then I asked the owner of the shop I get it from and he says that thats what they should have and thats what he gives his ducks so then I just got another bag of that.
If you haven't opened it take it back and get the Purina Flock Raiser or the Nutrena All Flock. Even if you have opened it, take it back and insist they give you store credit.

If you haven't opened it take it back and get the Purina Flock Raiser or the Nutrena All Flock. Even if you have opened it, take it back and insist they give you store credit.
Ok I haven't opened it yet because I had extra of the other I will get that should I get it in crumble or pellet form?

Ok I haven't opened it yet because I had extra of the other I will get that should I get it in crumble or pellet form?
Flock Raiser is crumble, the nutrena is pelleted. The Purina is higher in protein, so that might be better if they feel too light.

Now that I think about it, just get the crumble (Purina Flock Raiser).

Back
Top Bottom