1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Ducks for sale in Va

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lovinmy2angels, Oct 27, 2009.

1. lovinmy2angels

lovinmy2angels Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2009
    Madison, Va
    I have quite a few ducks for sale, and I would really like them to go somewhere where they will be appreciatted for what they are and not what they taste like. I have advertised them, and you would not believe how many people are interested just because ThanksGiving is around the corner. All of these ducks are pets and will follow you around and some will even eat out of your hands. They are precious:) And it is such a joy to watch them play in the water or watch them try to catch the rain as it comes down. LOL!! What I have is 1 Blue Swedish Hen, 1 Rouen Hen, 1 Welsh Harlequin hen, 2 Call Drakes, 1 Call Drake with slight wing tips, and lots of Muscovy Drakes. All of them are between 8 months- 2 years old and have been raised by me and my children. They are for pets only. Prices are $10.00-$15.00 depending on which duck. Prices are negotiable as long as they go to a good home. If you are interested, please let me know. You can also call: **phone number removed**. Thanks. ***You can also go to: www.freewebs.com/cuddlycrittersfarm/ and click the for sale page to see pics and to get more info.***_Sorry, but NO shipping_

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2009
  2. amazondoc

amazondoc Cracked Egghead

Mar 31, 2008
    Lebanon, TN
    If you ever drive to Knoxville, I'll be happy to take the Blue Swedish, Rouen, and Welsh Harlequin hens. I live in Lebanon, but I frequently drive to Knoxville. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by